Episode IV - Hope This Works

Welcome to Got Me A Movie. I'm almost positive that the Internet doesn't have any sites dedicated to motion pictures. I seek to rectify this. Within this blog you will find previews of movies, reviews of movies and if I can keep my laptop cool enough, uploaded images from movies.



I think it's worth noting that I have absolutely no major connections within the industry, so you can rest assured that everthing you read here is utterly uninformed. That is my guarantee to you.







You stay classy.



Tuesday 18 May 2021

Got Me a Movie: The Podcast. Episode 3. The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

 


The Falcon and the Winter Soldier comes agonisingly close to being great. Dan and Mike discuss what worked, what didn't and what the rest of the MCU looks like.

Links below. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you think what I've said is load of old bollocks? Please let me know.